Free Tax Forms

us-govt-hat-icon I’ve noticed that there are places out there selling [tag]tax forms[/tag]. You can get all the free tax forms you want at the [tag]IRS[/tag] official web site Just click the Forms or Publication links and print anything you need.

If you have tax questions, believe it or not, I have had some great luck finding or getting answers at Yahoo Answers. Obviously some common sense and filtering is involved here. Don’t just believe every yahoo (pun intended) who posts, but you can usually tell who knows what they are talking about.

Here are direct links to some of the most common forms people need (direct from the IRS web site):

Form 1040

Form 1040EZ (if you don’t itemize deductions)

Schedule A & B (itemize deductions and ordinary dividend and interest income)

Schedule C (Business Profit/Loss)

Schedule D (Capital Gains/Loss)

Schedule H (Household Employer — Nanny Taxes)

Schedule SE (Self Employment Tax)

Schedule EIC (Earned Income Credit)

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *